Curry tuna and apple pita recipe
Curry tuna and apple pita
Completed in: 15 minutes
Power: 1 serving
- 3 oz. Canned tuna, drained
- ¼ cup of chopped, unpeeled apple
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon of chopped unsalted peanuts
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ large wholemeal pita
- ½ cup of shredded lettuce leaves
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the tuna, apple pieces, yogurt, curry, mustard, peanuts and sea salt.
- Place the pita with the lettuce and spoon in the tuna salad. Serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 271, Total Fats: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 26mg, Sodium: 531mg, Total Carbohydrates: 27g, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 7g, Protein: 30g, Iron: 3 mg