Real Estate SEO Guide For Beginers
Local lead generation on autopilot: the dream of every real estate agent. Using this process, few cold calls are made, there are no more unqualified meetings, and revenue grows. Why is it so hard to realize your dreams? Search engine optimization for real estate. Google is 90% of all home buyers nowadays, so it makes sense to get listed there when people search for a service you provide (i.e., to appear there when people look for what you offer). Agents who master realtor SEO will win in a world where so many people search online for homes.
Real estate SEO: what’s the best part? There is no rest for it. With it, you’ll be able to generate leads 24/7 without wasting time calling, buying ads, or pounding the pavement. Also, you can check the best real estate wordpress themes that support you doing SEO properly.
Is it time to stop hammering your leads? As you read this guide, you will not only have a better understanding of what it takes to rank in local markets, but also a roadmap to take action toward reaching those rankings. Let’s get started.
SEO for Real Estate: What is it?
The realities of real estate SEO are simple even though there is a lot of jargon online:
- Being found by people who are searching for a real estate agent.
- For a moment, imagine you are the customer and you are interested in purchasing a home. How do you start looking for a property now that you’ve decided on where and what kind?
- In the first step of your home search, you may be like 44% of home buyers and head to Google.
- It’s time to look at the short list of options you have. The third and fourth results are 60% likely to be clicked to begin evaluating:
- Recent changes have occurred to the layout of the SERPs (search engine results pages). Now that ads, instant answers, and local map packs have lowered organic rankings and made it harder to draw attention online for important search terms:
- Increasingly, SEO for brokers and agents has become highly competitive because so many businesses compete for the little organic space on SERPs (no pun intended).
- Websites and published content are no longer enough. For your real estate business to thrive today, you require realtor SEO tactics that will rank for important keywords that drive qualified leads.
SEO on a real estate website: Why is it so important?
44% of online buyers start their search for properties on the Internet as the first stage of the buying process, according to the National Association of Realtors.
A huge improvement since 1981, when newspaper ads were still the most popular resource (22% of buyers).
Most buyers begin their property search directly online. Your listings for properties in these neighbouring neighbourhoods and for other local descriptive terms should be optimized to ensure local relevance to Google.
The local area is the subject of dozens of searches per month based on a limited set of keywords.
Each month, buyers and sellers in that local market are likely to number between tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands:
However, they do not reflect all buyer attitudes. There are some who haven’t picked their property yet – their process is slowed by legal or financial issues.
By using the keywords above, you can present the searchers with helpful information that will generate a list of leads and help you build brand awareness.