That is the way you just be sure you even have sufficient water
Are you trying to get back on the fitness cart or do you just want to take every step to ensure optimal health? We're the first to tell you clearly enough that you won't accomplish any of these goals (whether you don't look good or feel good) if you are not adequately hydrated. Yes we said it. Research shows that water plays a vital role in almost every aspect of keeping your body running1 – from regulating your body temperature to removing waste. That's why it's important to refill your water bottles as we prepare to celebrate World Oral Rehydration Salts Day on July 29th. Not only is it a perfect opportunity to hit the reset button when you can't drink enough H20 in winter, but it's also the best time to learn about the importance of staying hydrated.
Signs that you are dehydrated
Because water is so important to the functioning of your body1, including avoiding poor performance during exercise and the dreaded feeling of constipation, it is crucial to be able to identify the signs …
Here are five common dehydration symptoms to look out for …
- You feel thirsty.2 Obviously. Unfortunately, although thirst is the most common sign, it also means that you are already slightly dehydrated and need to start drinking.
- Your little one is dark.2 If you didn't know this already, here is a reminder that the darker the color of your urine and the stronger its odor, the more likely you are to experience dehydration. So take a look in the toilet after a while and stay informed.
- Your muscles cramp.1 While you may have overdone it at the gym; Weak, cramped muscles can also be a sign of dehydration. Be careful and take a few extra sips before, during, and after your workout.
- You have a headache or feel dizzy.2 If you're feeling lightheaded1,2 or having migraine symptoms, it's time to grab your water bottle. Headache is one of the most common signs of dehydration.
- You're uh, constipated. If you've not been regular or exerting yourself recently, it could be your digestive system signaling you to drink more water.
When you experience all of this, no judgment – just go ahead, stat. And no, you don't have to throw back gallons of water to clear the symptoms. Just make yourself aware that you need to consume enough water. Then fill your medicine cabinet with an oral rehydration solution – one of the greatest medical innovations in treating the various causes of dehydration. This does not mean that you have to go without drinking water1, it simply serves as an effective treatment for dehydration when side effects occur. It is also particularly useful in treating dehydration in the frail and in children who are prone to dehydration – which can be life threatening2 since acute diarrhea is a leading cause of death in infants and children.
Nudrate oral rehydration salts are formulated into a solution and help prevent and restore electrolyte loss and dehydration in infants, children and adults3. Its special formulation meets World Health Organization standards and is the most effective intervention in the early stages of dehydration treatment4. Dehydration is especially important in young children as they lose fluids faster2, but rest assured, Nudrate is suitable for the whole family, from babies to adults3. Rehydration offers a number of important benefits: 4
READ MORE ON: Sponsored health